Price From $324.00
Lowest Price Guarantee
Tanzania’s Ngorongoro Crater is the world’s biggest intact caldera and home to 30,000 wild animals, including leopard, elephant, lion and rare black rhinos. Grab the chance for a game drive without any worries about transportation from Arusha on this small-group excursion. Board a 4×4 to see flamingo-filled lakes and spot animals roaming the plains, all the while gaining insight into Ngorongoro’s wildlife and geology from your driver-guide. A picnic by a hippo pool and round-trip transfers from Arusha are included. Small-group Ngorongoro Crater safari from Arusha including return transport Convenient way to see the wildlife and scenery of this giant crater reserve Spot lion, hippo, elephant and flamingos, and look for rare black rhinos Includes 4×4 game drive, entry fee, lunch, sodas, coffee and tea
• Coffee and/or Tea
• All Fees and Taxes
• Other dietary requirements on request
• A professional driver/guide who can speak English, Spain and French
• Drinking water and soft Drinks
• Tips and gratitude for driver Guide and safari cook
• Travel insurance
• International flights
• Sokoine Rd, Arusha, Tanzania
We meet travelers at any point in Arusha region
• 7:00 AM
• Returns to original departure point
Ngorongoro Crater Ngorongoro Crater; The home of the endangered species of Black Rhino. At the Crater travelers can spot all the Big 5 animals in the crater rim. The crater has a river, several swamps, a soda lake with a great concentration of flamingos, a forest and open plains. It’s also famous for its elephants which, are the largest in the world and have huge tusks. At the Crater travelers will spot all the Big 5 animals. Lions, Leopards, Elephants, Buffalo’s, Rhino. Ngorongoro Crater is truly a Wonder of the Natural World. You will reach Ngorongoro in time for a sundowner.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking Not wheelchair accessible Near public transportation Not recommended for travelers with back problems Not recommended for pregnant travelers No heart problems or other serious medical conditions Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers Operated by Aquila Venture Tours and Safaris.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
• For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
• If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded
• Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
• Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
• This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Your review *
Fill up the form below to tell us what you're looking for
Copyright © 2022 Aquila Venture Tours & Safari. All Rights Reserved.